About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Matt Green: Adventurer

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100527/ap_on_re_us/us_the_big_walk

So above is a link to a news article about Matt Green.  He is walking across America, for no other reason than it's something he's always dreamed about.  He has no other agenda, he's not walking for a cause, he's just walking. In the article there is a couple minute video that I think really gives a flavor of who he is.

What an exciting concept to just do something because it's something you've always dreamed to do!

What do you always dream about doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment