About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Friday, July 2, 2010

I call it my peeps.

Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. ~Jane Howard


One of my theories on this trip is: People are connected. People everywhere, are people and if given the chance they will all gravitate towards being a community together.  


So the above quote is especially meaningful to me. Since we can choose our network, our clans, our friends, and who we call family it seems we can create community anyway we choose to create community.


Who is your community? And do they know how much they mean to you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment