About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Garage Sale Day!

Today is the (hopefully) the only Garage Sale Day!!!

And the first day of "shedding items".  By July 6th, we should only have a few items left in our apartment.  Mia is looking forward to have more items gone, so she can sort through what's left and determine what she wants to take with her and how big a storage unit we'll need to have for the rest of our stuff.

Last night, we worked at Mia's job till 1am. Then we got a 2 hour nap before waking up for today.  I bet we take naps late this afternoon. I'm already ready for a nap, in fact, I think I'll let Mia finish up the last minute things for today while I curl up in my carrier out by our yard sale, to guard it & to supervise Mia's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment