About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Possibilities...

I am always and forever drawing on what dreams may come, what futures I want unfolding in this world.  The world as a whole and "my world" are both ever changing places, and though many things remain the same there are endless possibilities for the future.

Today I was pondering on the possibilities of the future that may open up, from doing this trip.  And though I don't know where the road may lead, I am willing to take the first steps out on to this path.

I hope as my journeys unfold, people are inspired to reach for things they never saw possible before for themselves.

I know I never would have dreamed just a few years ago as a puppy, that Mia and I would be adventuring out on this great quest. How many people, puppies, or what-have-you's can say they attempted to travel 48 states in one year?  I can't imagine many have.

Just a year ago I would have thought someone was crazy if they'd told me this was the next steps for me, and now I can find no greater inspiration:  The desire to Inspire others to dream, and to dream bigger than they've ever dared before.

I wonder.....  What's YOUR biggest dream, goal, desire?

No comments:

Post a Comment