About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Indianapolis

This year is the 100th year for the Indy 500.  I won't get the chance to be there for the race, but the museum sure was cool.  Mia thought it was cute to take my picture next to the wheel to show how big they are.  See me in my carrier?

The shape of the cars has changed an awful lot over the years.


I sure do enjoy the outdoors.  After a short drive and time outside Mia took me to the Hinkle field house.  I had never heard about Butler University's basketball team before. I'm very happy Mia's friend decided to take us there. It was fun learning about basketball and seeing the bulldog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment