About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Alaska

Mia got an offer yesterday to go to Alaska.  However I've crunched the numbers, we just can't afford it currently. We'd need another $300 to make it possible.

 I appreciate people's generosity and wanting to add to my adventures. This morning I was scrapping the idea of Alaska, for now, but then I thought... May be my followers would like to send me to Alaska.

If you are interested in seeing this happen I need donations by Monday.  Even 20 people donating $15 would get me to my goal. So I feel it is very possible to still make it.

If you're interested in seeing Alaska happen please donate HERE

Thank you for your support. 

Whether we go to Alaska right now or not... Taco adventures will be continuing since we haven't done all of the 48 yet!  So keep following along either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment