About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Devil's Tower, Wyoming


Devil's Tower is most well known, at least for my generation is from "Close encounters of the third kind" a movie from 1977.  It is also a very interesting National Park located in North East Wyoming.  

There is a Prairie Dog Reserve located at the base/ entrance to the towers park area. It was the first time we'd ever seen Prairie Dogs in the wild. Mia loved it. 









You can view more pictures from this trip:

wyoming take two

No comments:

Post a Comment