About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Busy Week!

This past weekend Mia & I went everywhere!  I'm exhausted today, but don't really have time to be resting.  Even just sitting here I'm thinking about the 1,000 things that need to be done.

Last Friday I decided it was time to have a garage sale. So this Saturday I'm selling off alot of Mia's items to raise some extra funds for my adventure.

I haven't told Mia the whole plan yet, she knows we're having a garage sale, but I haven't told her it's for the trip, she thinks she's gonna get to go shopping.

So this week, we're packing up stuff for  storage, preparing the garage sale, and all on top of the crazy schedule Mia and I already keep!

1 comment:

  1. Really - Taco you SHOULD let Mia shop til she drops and then YOU get to rest!

    ReplyDelete