About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Chi WOW WOW

The other day while I was at work, I go to work with Mia almost everyday, I met a lovely little boy and his father.  If I remember correctly the boys name was AJ. AJ was a sweet young man, I guessed he was about 5 years old. He asked many questions about me and my trip.  I told him I was a chihuahua and that I was 7 years old... you know the "normal" bio information. :) His father was very supportive of my trip, and said he would show my blog spot to AJ and they'd follow me along on the trip.  When AJ and his father's ride showed up, I could hear AJ telling the driver all about me.  He said I was a ChiWOWwow!  I loved it and said that's what I want to be from now on a Chi WOW wow.... how wonderful to be a double WOW!  :)

 I thought this was so wonderful I just had to share it with you all.  :)

I hope something makes you feel double WOW today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment