About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Inspiring People

Along the way, I'll be writing about the people I meet.  Some people will be everyday, some people will be changing the world, some people you may wonder why I choose them, and others you will read and (hopefully) feel a connection with.  I'm hoping as I travel, meet people and then write about them that I discover a truth about them all...

Everyone has the potential for greatness, just some choose not to fulfill on their greatness.

If this is true (and I believe it to be so) then that means people you know.... "Every day" people are filled with greatness and you probably find them inspiring.

I know I find Mia's momma inspiring.  She is an amazing woman; filled with love & strength.  She has made a focus on her life in helping teens. Her goal is to have young adults know their value, to have them see themselves as she sees them, as endless possibilities of good.  What a wonderful future to live into:  A place where the next generation knows they have value & potential for greatness.

Who do you find inspiring (and why)?

1 comment:

  1. I like your owner's mother too--that's why I named my daughter after her!

    I think the person I admire the most is my father. The man raised three children as a single father and two of the children weren't his. And he did a great job. I don't think I realized how hard his job was until I became a parent myself. He was able to do two people's jobs and he did it well. He never lost his patience and I always knew I was loved. He's really amazing.

    ReplyDelete