About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Monday, July 26, 2010

The Calm before the Storm!

 Since Mia and I have been so stressed out the last week from organizing everything for the big move, we are taking it easy this week. Mia and I moved out of our home this past weekend. We are now practicing our trip, we are living with the car as our closet and main home, while staying in a strange space.

I think I'm going to visit Mia's parents for the rest of the week, I enjoy relaxing with them. Just to get a small vacation from Mia before being in the car with her for a year. Of course I'm just teasing, I love Mia, but a break would be nice while Mia wraps up what she needs to before the trip.

This week Mia will also be relaxing.  She says her friends are throwing her a going away luncheon and her workplace is also throwing her a party.  She also says if she can squeeze it in, she wants to get a pedicure & a facial, she does like to be pampered.

This makes me wonder:    What do you like to do when you're ready to relax?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Taco! When I am ready to relax, I like to lay on a float in the pool with an umbrella shaded drink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to light the candles and sip a glass of wine with some classic R&B. Good luck to you and Mia. I am excited to hear about the adventure.

    ReplyDelete