About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Get Ready, Get Set, ........

So day is 1 month till GO!  Aug 8th is my first official day out on this adventure.  I am starting in Michigan, Ohio, and West PA.  I'm looking forward to this starting officially and to see how all this planning is going to work out :).

Today about 1/3 of Mia's furniture is gone. She has family members that are "borrowing" some of her things till she returns and needs them again. So now, we find a storage space for the rest of her items and start the moving process.

It's amazing how much Mia "requires" to survive. I thought taking on a human would be easy work. And I love Mia, but wow she needs special places to sit, pictures and art all over the place to entertain her, we even own multiple TV's, Radio's, and Books all for her entertainment. All I ask is for 1 soft blanket to lay on & my bear and ball to keep me entertained. Otherwise I'm content sitting in the sun & running in the yard.

Well, off to help Mia pack more of her things, so we can be ready in a month to leave for this adventure.

3 comments:

  1. I always think it is amazing how much humans need to "survive" too. So often we humans take all of our blessings for granted, we could do with a lot less stuff and work more on building our relationships and communities.

    Taco's Big Fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you "My biggest fan", well said: "more on building our relationships and communities"

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing what we think we "need." Downsizing is good. Thanks for your perspective Taco!

    ReplyDelete