About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

8-27-10 - Friday -

Today I went to the Phipps conservatory in Pittsburgh, PA.  It was beautiful.  It felt like they had about 25 different rooms, buildings and displays!  This place is HUGE! It was also beautiful (below is a link to the photos Mia took there for me).

After the Conservatory we saw a merry go round down the street, so we went to ride it.  I really enjoyed being up so high and having the breeze on my face.  I just love getting to be outside. :)

      <-  This is me at the children's area of the Conservatory.
Here's the website to the Conservatory if you want more information:   http://phipps.conservatory.org/




And Here is the link to my photo album on line!  

2010-08-27 Pittsburgh, conservatory

No comments:

Post a Comment