About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

9-6-10- Monday - Labor Day!

What a delicious day!  
Pancakes &Maple syrup!
Is there anything better?

From 2010-09-08 nashua, NH Parker's Maple

http://www.parkersmaplebarn.com/

I was taken to the Parker's Maple Barn today for Lunch/ Breakfast.  What a treat!  This restaurant has been a family run business for the past 50 years. During March and April  you can watch them make Maple syrup over fire in their Sugar House.  I obviously didn't get to see this process, it looks very laborious. Even with a big task every spring I loved their attitude:

From 2010-09-08 nashua, NH Parker's Maple

Besides the yummy food, there is also a two story gift shop, and trails through the woods.  There is plenty of time to explore all of these things, since the average wait for a table is an hour.  But it is a fun experience, and that's why you go there is for the memories (and AMAZING SYRUP!)

From 2010-09-08 nashua, NH Parker's Maple
The shopkeepers were very sweet to me. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you made it to Parker's. I thought you might like it.

    ReplyDelete