About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

8-29-10 - Sunday - Canoeing - South West PA

I'm a rugged outdoors man! What? You don't believe me?

Just look at my boots, a great boot for any outdoors man.

Ok so maybe I'm not a hunting dog, but I do enjoy a few days out in nature here and there.

Today, Mia took me canoeing with a friend of hers. We went down the river for 4 hours.

It was a pleasant trip, most of the time the current kept us moving so Mia & her friend mainly just had to steer.  There were a few times some serious paddling had to occur, but on the whole it was an easy afternoon. Basking in the sun, looking for fish, enjoying the ride were my main activities.  I did go in for a dip a couple times to cool off, and once when I was looking over the side at fish, I lost my footing and fell in.  I was safe since I can swim and Mia had my leash around her wrist so she pulled me right back in.

This is a picture of me right before I fell in.

No comments:

Post a Comment