About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Highest Point East of the Mississippi!

The highest I've ever been!  I was a little bit scared. 
This was a great day trip from Charlotte, NC a few hours up the twisting turning roads.  You only have to walk the last few meters to the top, it's very user friendly and handicap accessible.  We were 6,884 feet up, if I remember correctly on top of Mount Mitchell.   While we were in the area we also drove by Chimney Rock and Lake Lure both beautiful places.  I'd recommend all these stops for the outdoor adventurer in you! 

Mount Mitchell, highest point east of the Mississippi 6,800+ feet


No comments:

Post a Comment