About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Jacksonville, FL (thoughts)

I had the opportunity to go to a High School Junior Varsity Basketball game with a friend of mine.

While I was sitting there watching these young men play basketball, I was having  thoughts about how there are people all over the US doing the same thing at the same time. (Since High School's schedule the same for these everywhere)

Not sure what I want to say about that, expect I was moved by the thought of all the people doing the same thing, spending family time (or for the High schoolers hanging out with friends). All of them creating memories.

Of course to Mia - she was only watching a BB game.

So I guess we all add our own significance.

No comments:

Post a Comment