About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Visiting A school, Charleston, SC

I had WAY TOO much fun in Charleston! Mia and I are going back FOR SURE!  I got so much love and attention while in Charleston I'm doing four blogs about this one city! (The other three are The Food & Farmers Market, and Much LOVE)

I got the opportunity to visit an elementary school while I was in the Charleston Area. It was so a BLAST! I got to meet a guinea pig! (we were about the same size) PLUS about 60 Students!
Hanging out with the 2nd graders

It was fun having Mia there to talk about all my adventures and to answer questions the kids had about me and the trip.

They sure were curious asking about my weight & how much I sleep.  They wanted to know about my bent ear & even what I liked to snack on.

Kids are so great they know the important questions to ask.

The 4th graders even gave me suggestions on what to see next. How generous of them!

First time meeting a guinea pig


Making sure the older kids are studying

No comments:

Post a Comment