About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Savannah GA - Friends


On Wednesday Dec 1st. is the day I got sick (see blog here) that night Mia and I went into Savannah to get our bearings for the next day.  I'd thought we'd get to do Savannah  on Dec 1 and wrap it up on Dec 2nd. Since I got sick we had less than a half day on Wednesday and then all day on Thursday.  

Wednesday night, like I said, we went in and got our bearings. Bought our Trolley pass and planned exactly how  to attack Savannah. We rode the trolley around and got the full tour to learn everything we could about Savannah before roaming on our own.

Forrest Gump joined us on our tour trolley for a little while.






Once Mia and I decided to go on our own we knew we wanted to start at the cemetery. As we walked in I noticed the sign that Mia had to be leashed to me. Mia had forgotten her leash, so I used her scarf to connect the two of us. 

While Mia and I were walking around the cemetery we started talking to two gentlemen.  After about a 20 minute conversation we decided to join up and walk around Savannah all together.  It was wonderful getting to know "strangers".  We walked all around town together for about 2 or 3 hours. Then Mia & I went out on our own. Had lunch. And went shopping on the water front. It was a wonderful day seeing Savannah & getting to know more people on our trip. 

Savannah was a great place, I loved it and would recommend people to visit it! We have to go back to do a Ghost tour, we didn't get the chance to do one of those. And since Savannah is the most haunted place in the USA that just seems like something we HAVE to do their!


No comments:

Post a Comment