About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Charlotte, NC

Mia & I spent quite a few days in Charlotte, NC. 

We got the opportunity to see the Motor Speedway, not a race day but fun to see the practice laps & surrounding area.  We went to a car museum near by, that was a ton of fun! and I got to add my business card to the wall for future visitors to see!  

Do you see it? About half way down the picture in the middle... that's Mia & me on the card :)





The best part about Charlotte was meeting Coco Chanel a sweet chihuahua that I got the opportunity to play with! We got so tuckered out we both fell asleep, I coiled up under the pillow (like I like to do) and Coco sat on top of the pillow (like a good princess).  Luckily she only weighs 3lbs (like me) so she didn't put any pressure on the pillow to disturb my afternoon nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment