About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Much LOVE! Charleston, SC

I had WAY TOO much fun in Charleston! Mia and I are going back FOR SURE!  I got so much love and attention while in Charleston I'm doing four blogs about this one city! (The other three are Visiting a school & Farmers Market, and The Food)

I received so much love in Charleston I just wanted to post pics of some of the different people loving on me!


She made a sculpture of my head! It looked just like me!
I got much loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment