About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Farmers Market, Charleston, SC

I had WAY TOO much fun in Charleston! Mia and I are going back FOR SURE!  I got so much love and attention while in Charleston I'm doing four blogs about this one city! (The other three are Visiting a school The Food, and Much LOVE)




I headed off to the farmer's market on Saturday morning.  I was told this farmer's market has been racked in the top 5 farmer's markets in the USA.
I don't know the source, someone told me that (might have been local pride).  Anyway it was a great day!
They had boiled and fried peanuts, crepes & many other food worth waiting in line for.  People even took pictures of their food it was so good!

They also had several pet accessory vendors & lots of things for humans too.

Of course I got a lot of attention, and I love every minute of it.
Even though I do look nervous most of the time.







No comments:

Post a Comment