About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

"The Fly By" - Myrtle Beach & the OBX

Cape Hatteras Light house
Mia and I took an extra day we had and did a quick "fly by" the Outer Banks, NC and Myrtle Beach.  While we were on the Outer Banks (known as OBX) we saw Kitty Hawk &  Cape Hatteras Light Station.

Mia says she liked the OBX better because it was not over done with "tourist traps", it had a relaxing vibe & felt like a beach get away.

I did enjoy that too, BUT give me the lights & excitement of Myrtle Beach!  I love how you have so many choices in hotels, restaurants & things to do.

Of course we saw both of these places during the "off season" so we don't know how they'd be when they are in full swing we can only imagine the crowds.

No comments:

Post a Comment