About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

November Wrap up

WOW!! 4 months down 8 to go!
Here's the link to August's wrap up if you missed it :) LINK 
Here's the link to September's wrap up if you missed it :) LINK
Here's the link to October's wrap up if you missed it :) LINK

I'm now 33% of the time done with the trip!!  4 months done 8 to go.
I've done 36% of the states (17 out of 48)

Commonly asked questions
What states did you do in the month of November Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina

How many states are done in total? 17  Go HERE for the list and to see a map of all the cities I've visited.

What's been your favorite (in Nov)?  I loved the Food! Oysters!  I enjoyed visiting at an elementary school (you can request me to visit your school just send a message to Mia here). I loved the Biltmore Estates. I loved going to the top of Mount Mitchell. A super unexpected thing this month was the clown workshop!

We also changed the Donation page.  We are choosing to use all donations to get us to Alaska! If you wish to donate follow the link here:  DONATE

Trivia I learned about myself this month: I've learned trying new foods can be fun. And that Gratitude goes a long way!

What's been the hardest or least favorite this month? I have failed again this month to add exercise into my routine!  I am going to buy tennis shoes (The others got destroyed on accident), so EXERCISE!!! This is something I'm adding into my routine!

For some reason it was also "hard" for me to get on and keep my blog up to date.  Partially do to being busy and Partially to being good old fashioned LAZY & Procrastination! (notice a theme for this and the exercising.....  a blog about this may be on it's way)

What's next? Georgia,Florida, Alabama, ( I'll take small trip home for a quick winter break - I will still be blogging during the time "away")
________________________________________________

If you have any other questions or want more in depth answers please feel free to ask :)

This next month I'm continuing to practice the skills of staying in the present moment, and connecting with people as I meet them.  I'm also practicing being inspired by the small things, the everyday & common things of life. 

I am adding to my practice: Exercise, creating deeper connection with my family, acceptance of all people.
Will you practice with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment