About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Jacksonville, FL - Interesting Meal

Clark's Fish Camp Seafood Restaurant 
I have NEVER seen a place like this before! 
 The food was fantastic.  
And it had 3 rooms (or more) PACKED full of taxidermy-ed animals.
There was animals everywhere!!! Mia's pictures do no justice.... it truly has me speechless.
And I would recommend it. It was great tasting, and different atmosphere.








2 comments:

  1. So...I take it they don't have a vegetarian menu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I don't remember though I bet they might have had options.

    Very funny though Rhonda. :)

    ReplyDelete