About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Friday, November 12, 2010

11-5-10 - Clown Workshop

Taco the Grand!

While in Staunton, VA I had a wonderful opportunity to go to a free clown workshop!  The workshop only lasted for one fun filled hour!!
 Mia & I got to create clown characters. Mia chose to name her clown Sazzy & I chose Taco the Grand.
 (not very creative but it's all I could come up with... I'm open to suggestions) 


We came up with funny walks, goofy faces, and learned about different types of clowns. We were taught we could either play our clowns big and over the top or small and really controlled.  The key to being a clown is that the world is all new, everything we experience is for the first time.
  
It was fun taking normal items and coming up with other uses.  Like a picnic basket is now a hat, and a pinwheel is now a flower.  I sat out for most of the class, it takes way more energy to be a clown than I have.  Mia though enjoyed participating the whole time.
At the end of the class we all got our noses!

Me with Everyone from the Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment