About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Washington, DC

I've spent the past two weeks here in Washington, DC.
Mia has been here twice before, but since this was my first time to come and see all the sites.
Mia went with me so I could pose for pictures.

I got to see TONS of things.  This city has more to offer than ANYONE could ever see!

I got to go to 5 of the national museums including the Art, American history, Natural history.
I saw all the monuments right around the mall. I made a trip out to the African American Civil War Monument and Arlington Cemetery too.

I was here for the Rally to Restore Sanity, the High Heel Race on 17th St, Halloween, Election Day, and our first crime!


Over the next few days you will see the blogs about some of those places or events. 

I was moved while being here in DC. 

 I feel honored by the men and women that have sacrificed themselves either in war, or even by dedicating their lives through politics, science, or in historical preservation. 

DC is a special and unusual place. It isn't in any of the 48 states, it doesn't have any voting representation in the Congress. The city wasn't built for people to really live in, but the people here have made it warm and welcoming. The sweet little neighborhoods filled with personality. Everywhere you go, you'll round a corner and there is another great neighborhood filled with restaurants, small shops, everywhere you can find anything you might need.

Thank you Washington DC for the great time!  
I look forward to posting the blogs about  DC in the next coming days.

Thank you Prince of Petsworth for your attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment