About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

October - 3 month wrap up!

WOW!! 3 months down 9 to go!
Here's the link to August's wrap up if you missed it :) LINK 
Here's the link to September's wrap up if you missed it :) LINK

I'm now 25% of the time done with the trip!!  3 months done 9 to go.
I've done 31% of the states (15 out of 48)

Commonly asked questions
What states did you do in the month of October Sleepy Hollow, NY, Gettysburgh, PA, Philadelphia, PA, NJ, NYC, Delaware, Baltimore, Maryland, WV, Natural Bridge, VA, Richmond, VA, Washington, DC

How many states are done in total? 15     Go HERE for the list.

What's been your favorite (in Oct)?  Gettysburg, PA was deeply moving, Richmond with Freakshow Deluxe was a Blast, Washington DC made me proud to be an American; with The Rally for Sanity, and seeing Tony take care of nature, I also enjoyed NYC where I met Jarrod. Extra fun right around Halloween with the  High Heel Race in DC.

We also received our first donations through the website! If you wish to donate follow the link here:  DONATE

Trivia I learned about myself this month: This was a month of self discovery. I learned I don't do this trip alone. I was reminded of this by Jarrod,  We're all connected, and because of this the blog is taking a slightly different direction, I learned about the respect of Homelessness.   

What's been the hardest or least favorite this month? Wow this is a hard one this month! I've had a ton of fun! Natural Bridge was great but I happened to go when a lot of the things were already closed for the season.  Also we had our first (and hopefully only) Crime.

What's next? More of Va, NC, SC, GA
________________________________________________

If you have any other questions or want more in depth answers please feel free to ask :)

This next month I'm continuing to practice the skills of staying in the present moment, and connecting with people as I meet them.  I'm also practicing being inspired by the small things, the everyday & common things of life. 

I am adding to my practice: Exercise, creating deeper connection with my family, acceptance of all people.
Will you practice with me?

2 comments:

  1. It is great what you are doing, and i am happy to read that you are really enjoying it. It is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your support Diana! I'm glad you're enjoying reading along. Knowing people are reading, keeps me going some days. :)

    And I appreciate you commenting! Thanks & keep the support coming! :)

    ReplyDelete