About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm still here!!!

WOW! It has been a crazy and amazing month!!!  I was without internet connection for almost a solid two weeks! So I'm now behind the times.  
Mia and I have been going full force all month in NC & SC. The rest of this week I'll have internet connection and I'll space the blogs out but will get current by the end of this coming Thanksgiving weekend.  
Thank you all for your patience and support, and I appreciate the people that sent me messages checking in on me. 
It's always nice to know you're loved. :)
For those of you on Facebook friend request me there....  I've posted some pictures there already. The rest will come later this week on here and on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment