About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankfulness/Gratitude

Today in honor of Thanksgiving I will be thankful / grateful. I saw this on you tube and really liked it.  I choose not to participate in the same way, but I have been living a life of gratitude for quite sometime.




What I've seen living a life of gratitude is no matter what happens life IS and can be good.  "Bad" things do happen and "Good" always comes out.  As long as we (people & dogs) are willing to continue to support each other & be the good that there is in the world, than we ALL have something to be grateful for.

Since today is Thanksgiving I will now list what I'm thankful for:
Mia - She is the best pet ever! And without her this trip would not be possible
Mia's Parents - They raised her to be an adventurous girl
Mia's Family & Friends - With out their support & hospitality this trip would not be possible
Strangers - Their kindness helps Mia and I through some of the "bad" times and to see the "good"
Sunbeams - Their warm is unmatched. The only way to improve a sunbeam is to add Mia in for cuddling
Stuffed animals - I can rough house with them, since I play nice with Mia
Delicious food - Mia gave me ham & cheese today

I'm thankful to YOU my blog readers - It is your views and feedback that show me how wonderful people are, that people are indeed interested in things outside of themselves it is very generous of you to read my blog. 
Thank you
I encourage you to participate in living a gratitude filled life.

No comments:

Post a Comment