About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day


Today Mia wants to say something:


I want to thank my Grandpa's for their service with the USA Armed Forces. I know without their sacrifice Taco and I would be unable to make this trip today. I appreciate that fact, not to mention all the other freedoms we have because of them.

It is because of the many men & women that have chosen to serve over the last 250 ish years, to create a country of freedom. It has taken millions of people to create the freedom that we have today.

Thank you, each and everyone of you!

_________________________________________
For more blogs about our armed forces or patriotism & dedicating your life to others in service 
here are some links: Gettysburg, Washington DC, Rally, Firefighters

No comments:

Post a Comment