About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

MEXICO


Today Taco Adventures when INTERNATIONAL!

Mia got an opportunity to go into Mexico for the afternoon.  I could not go since I do not have the proper papers for international travel.  Mia luckily brought her passport with her so she could run over for the day.



Mia didn't buy too much over there. She did have a Sugar cane coca cola and these street tacos. That's what they call them Street Tacos, because you buy them off street vendors.

She said there wasn't anything to exciting to report. It was fun and safe and very touristy.

No comments:

Post a Comment