About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Oatman, AZ

Oatman, AZ the home of the free range burro! The donkeys are wild in this town and surrounding area.   Oatman used to be a gold mining town and a "major" city on the Route 66. When Route 66 was replaced by the major interstates and the gold mining was shut down in the 1960's Oatman all but died. In the recent years  with the renewed interest of Route 66 Oatman has become a tourist stop. It was a fun stop with a great drive to boot. Well, worth the it I'm so glad we got this suggestion.



It's me! Did I fool you? I was trying to look like a burro.

Free Range Burro.... not something I'd heard of before!


No comments:

Post a Comment