About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Monday, April 18, 2011

White Sands, NM

I almost disappear in the sand.
We went to the White Sands National Park for the afternoon.
 Before going I wasn't sure what I was going to see, since it was just called white sands.  
I never dreamed it was just going to see miles and miles of white sands. 

And that's exactly what I saw miles and miles of white sand dunes.
 I couldn't figure out why so much sand would be of interest, until we got out of the car! 
Beautiful view
 We could sled down the dunes just like  you do on snow! 

Or bury yourself like you do at the beach!

The sunset was gorgeous!


And the kids wrote my name in the sand.  It was HUGE.  The orange was a snow saucer/sled.
It was a ton of fun. There were people all over the dunes having a blast, grilling out, sledding, building castles, hiking.  It was impossible to see the end of the dunes, and not to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment