About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

San Antonio Natural Bridge and Caverns

Just north of San Antonio is a natural bridge and caverns. So one morning we decided to head up there and check it out.

The tour we took lasted about an hour, just a little over. It was very interesting. We learned the caverns stay a constant temperature and humidity level all year long. 70 degrees with 99% humidity.

After the tour we were getting ready to leave when the security officer came over to talk for a while. He gave us a wonderful recommendation for lunch (you'll read about that soon).

He was happy to pose with AJ, from Sassafras Bakery and me.  I requested a picture because he was so nice and fun, his name is Deputy Dog! How fun is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment