About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Friday, April 1, 2011

San Antonio River Walk


Before we got to San Antonio EVERYONE talked about the Riverwalk. So the first thing we did is go to the Riverwalk.

It pretty much was a sidewalk next to a river that is one story below street level. You walk along the sidewalk enjoying the river and solitude in some areas of the Riverwalk. In other areas there are restaurants with outdoor eating areas.

It is a nice area of town, but not my favorite thing about San Antonio. You'll read about that in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment