About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

San Diego, CA

My first view of the Pacific Ocean!

We only got to spend one day in San Diego. So our friend, James, met up with us at the beach to fly our kite! It was a super windy day we struggled to get it up. We successfully got it up once or twice, but never long enough to get a really great picture of it. 
The Pelicans flew in lines.
As we walked along the board walk the Pelicans kept flying over. Bird droppings landed on Mia four times with in just a few hours! We think this has to be some kind of record!  
Even with the "mishaps" Mia still had fun.



I loved standing here enjoying the sun and view.


No comments:

Post a Comment