About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

10-3-10 - Sept Wrap up! & What's to come

WOW!! 2 months down 10 to go!
I've done so much in just two month! Here's the link to August's wrap up if you missed it :) LINK

Commonly asked questions
What states have you done? In the month of September we did: Vermont (Ben & Jerry's tour2), New Hampshire (Lumberjack competition, American Stonehenge), Maine (Lighthouses & Firefighters), Massachusetts (Cape Cod), Rhode Island, Connecticut (Roller derby - though technically in NY), Back into Upstate NY (Sleepy Hollow), Back into Pennsylvania (Gettysburg)

How many states done in total? 11 (MI, OH, WV, PA, NY, VT, NH, ME, MA, RI, CT)

What's been your favorite (in Sept)?  The Lumberjack competition was such a great surprise event, Gettysburg was Inspiring, Sylvia was most needed.

Trivia I learned about myself this month: I love clam chowder! I enjoy book stores. I can live without eating steak once in a whole month.

What's been the hardest or least favorite this month? The hardest thing so far has been the home sickness. (It has now passed), site seeing it was probably the Hamptons - I was NOT impressed.

What's next? New Jersey, NYC, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, DC & Halloween!!!!!
________________________________________________

If you have any other questions or want more in depth answers please feel free to ask :)

This next month I'm continuing to practice the skills of staying in the present moment, and connecting with people as I meet them.  I'm also practicing being inspired by the small things, the everyday & common things of life. 


I am adding to my practice: Exercise, creating deeper connection with my family, acceptance of all people.
Will you practice with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment