About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

8-26-10- Thursday - Hiking & Health

Today I went hiking at McConnell's Mill in PA.  Mia & a friend of hers took me on a small be challenging hike.  What I realized today on this walk, is I don't exercise enough.  Mia takes me on short walks most days but my little legs are so short I don't tend to go far. Not because I can't go further, but because I use this as an excuse to be lazy.

Mia likes to walk through the woods, and along nature paths.  So today at McConnell's Mill that's what we did.  I must admit I had fun, and really enjoyed climbing over logs and rocks to keep up.   Sometimes Mia takes a path I can not, so I either have to find another way around, or ask her to pick me up for a little while.

I also enjoy finding fun new spots.... Like this mill stone, there were several along the side of our path, so we stopped for some photos.  I can always fit in the tiniest of spaces. :)

As a dog, I think this is true of most dogs, I am a curious fellow, I do enjoy discovering new places and seeing "what's in there".

So I guess this is the attitude I might want to take on daily, for my exercising.  An attitude of curiosity, excitement and a since of adventure; even if it is "just a walk around the block".

How do you stay motivated to exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment