About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10/5,6,7 - New York Fun times!

Near a fountain in north central park
Willie G Poet in Penn Station
Medical Students in the Park












I got much love in NYC!!!  People were so welcoming, and wanted to give me love all the time. :)  Mia and I were go, go,go for the three days we spent in the city.  We saw Time Square, World Trade Center Site, China Town, Little Italy, Bryant Park, Grand Central Station, Central Park and so much more!

The next blog will be about Jarrod, a young man I met in the city, he is only one of many interesting people I had the chance to meet while there.  The medical students in the picture above, were out celebrating their accomplishments & their progress so far. Willie G, poet, I met in Penn Station waiting for my train. He was a homeless man, that wrote poetry and sold it to earn money instead of just asking for a hand out. He now lives at the local YMCA and is working on getting his own room at the Y.  His income is still writing the poetry & selling it around town. He is a sweet man that sat and talked to us for several minutes.

To see all the pictures from our time in NYC follow this link -> LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment