About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Donation!

I'm so excited I just had to share!

I just received my first donation through the website!

I can't tell you how blessed I feel right now. I'm sure this is how I'll feel with all support I receive since this is how I've felt since my first going away party.

Thank you to Everyone that supports me in anyway: fiscally, socially, spiritually, or following along.

I appreciate you all!

If you are interested in donating please follow this LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment