About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Playing Catch up!

Mia has not given me much computer access this past week. On the few occasions I've gotten a moment on the computer I've uploaded and edited pictures, answered emails.  So today Mia promised me when I would have time to up date the blog. :)
The last thing I really talked about as far as places we'd been to was the roller derby in White Plains, NY.  Since then we've done so much traveling! And why I haven't had a chance to get on the computer.  With all the travel I of course would love to talk about all these places but alas I know 20 posts are not going to get the attention they deserve so here I will give you an over view and post some picture links :)

After White Plains, NY we went to:

Sleepy Hollow, NY - is a quaint little town (Mia wants to go back one day).
Hershey, PA - very tourist & kid friendly
Gettysburg, PA - a MUST for everyone!! Mia isn't "into" history and she was very moved by this place
Philadelphia, PA - Fun, very tourist friendly & easy to get around in
Trenton, NJ - it was OK
Princeton, NJ - it was OK.... always kind of interesting to see the Ivy league schools
NYC, NY - It's New York!!! - I'll be posting about this separately
Atlanic City, NJ - we drove through at night, the lights were beautiful!
Cape May, NJ - Wonderful little town.  Mia and I watched the sun rise over  the ocean here.
Dover, DE - Cute little town
The shore of DE - Mia enjoyed the drive down
Baltimore, MA - We really enjoyed this town a lot and will be posting about it separately.

Trees in Swamps of NJ
Sunrise over Cape May, NJ


No comments:

Post a Comment