About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Richmond, VA 10-18-10

I'll be honest I'd had low expectations for Richmond, VA.  I didn't know much about Richmond so I really didn't know what to look forward to. Once there though I discovered it was full of rich history. Richmond is home to Edgar Allen Poe's museum, lots of civil war history, as well as the Hollywood Cemetery. I only spent  one day sight seeing in this great town. I see another future in my future here, because one day is not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment