About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bridal Fair

Mia and I had the opportunity while in Gulfport, MS to attend a Bridal show.  No, Mia isn't walking down the aisle anytime soon. The opportunity to go was present to us because Mia knows an event planner. We couldn't believe how much work goes into setting up for this 5 hour event. Mia's friend and his company worked Friday night, all day Saturday and Sunday morning for the event! That's a lot of man hours for one afternoon.
Mia and I had a great time walking around looking at all the pretty flower arrangements, dressing, cakes and photography. I can't believe how many details there are for a wedding.   (Makes me rather happy dogs don't get married)  

If you're interested in an event planner in Gulfport, MS I'd recommend Mia's Friend - LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment