About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Little Rock, AR

While we were in Little Rock we took the opportunity to go see the Clinton Library. 
 I'd never been to a presidential library before so I wasn't sure what to expect. I had no idea there would be books filled with what the president did each and every moment of every day they were in office! So Mia and I had fun checking different key dates from the years Bill Clinton served in office. The replica oval office was interesting to look at. It was fun seeing all the family pictures Bill surrounded himself with. I wonder if all the presidents do this. And I wonder now, if they do it because their families really are important or because they know someday their oval office will be on display. 

The Clinton Library had a special art exhibit going while we were there too, it was Dr. Seuss. 
 I didn't realize how much non children's work he had done. He also had some wonderful quotes all over the walls.
 If you don't know much about his other works I'd encourage you to take a look, it was very interesting and in many cases inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment