About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

College, ah the memories

While on the road we've had the opportunity to visit several universities. We've driven through many of the ivy league schools and quite a few of Mia's friends work for different schools. 
So we got to go to a couple of fun functions while in Arkansas. One was this mixer where the boys were dressed up as brides by the girls, for a fun game.

 The other was a baseball game!                             Mia and I had never been to a baseball game before.  Mia thinks she went to a few as a kid but she doesn't really remember them. So it was fun to eat Cracker Jacks and be in the stadium watching the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment