About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Chili Cook off

Opportunities ABOUND on this adventure! I showed up in Henderson, TN a little bit earlier than I'd expected to so I got to go to the Chili Cook off!

There were 20 groups entered into the competition.

 Besides delicious chili there were groups that entertained us, desserts, and the competitors got into it dressing up and decorating their tables.



The chili varied from Texas style  to Vegan to 4 types of wild meat (bison, venison, hot sausage and *now I forget the other meat). Pretty much you name it and it was there.


Entertainment was done by local students and some chili competitors too.




I'd never heard a drum line play before .... that was fun to see and VERY LOUD with in the space we were in! All and All a fun time!






No comments:

Post a Comment