About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Center of the USA

We missed the center of the USA on our way through Kansas the first time. 
SO we took a small side trip through Nebraska to dip down to this point in the USA. 
This is the Center of the Continental US. We will also visit the Center all 50 states when we pass it in a few weeks.  Because of our timing we got there an hour after sunset so it was super dark. But this was our time, so here are our pictures from the Center. All lit by either just the flash or with our headlights. I think Mia got some pretty good pictures all challenges considered.

Chapel at the center of the USA

Base of the Flag pole.


If you're interested in going here's a  LINK so you can get there yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Today is Wed May 25, 2011 - I thought I saw you in California today??? Just curious...;o)

    JLO
    Bakersfield, Ca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did. This posts about 2 weeks behind where I really am... The delay allows me time to sight see, upload photos, and work on blogs before they'll be posted.

    Thanks for checking out the site! Hope you continue to enjoy visiting it. :)

    ReplyDelete