About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Emeril Restraunt

We had so much delicious food at the Emeril Restraunt. We went with the tasting menu, so it was a 6 course meal filled with some of his best recipes. Enjoy reliving this meal with me.



The Salad

A to-die-for Mushroom dish

Fish, with potatoes and green beans

Shrimp and steak... so tender no knife was needed

Apple crisp with ice cream for desert

2 comments:

  1. That mushroom dish still haunts me ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too.... I must never know how to make it, for I would make Mia prepare it daily. and then instead of a 3 lb chihuahua I'd be a 60 lb chihuahua. And that wouldn't be pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete