About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Duck Pin Bowling

Today I went Duck Pin Bowling. Mia took this picture of all the different types of pins and balls they had on display.  Duck pin is the shortest pin. The tall thin pin is a candlestick pin. We did that kind of bowling in New Hampshire.  The third kind of pin is "regular" ten pin bowling. The big ball to the far left of this picture is used for ten pin bowling. the smaller balls are used for duck pin and candle pin.

As you can see the pins are held up by "strings". It was a quite difficult game. I see why this type of bowling didn't catch on like ten pin has.               Below is me by a candle pin.





No comments:

Post a Comment